- I've been crazy-busy this season. Substancial growth in the number of new clients each usually having multiple bikes paired with my existing clients equals a huge increase in my workload. I am greatful for each and every job that I get.
- If you need Mavic spokes (including Tracomp), freehub bodies, or other small parts, it's more than likely that I have them. I'm shipping multiple orders daily....to just about everywhere. Go here if you need some.
- I'm still making and selling the RogueMechanic Shim Kits for the Campagnolo Ultra-Torque issue that Campy continues to ignore. If you need one go here... If you are wondering what the heck I'm talking about, go here.
- Atlanta. Earlier this year I did recon down in ATL. Because of the amount of work that I had during the months since being there, I haven't had a chance to focus the time and energy to get RogueMechanic ATL up and running. I have had to go back to the drawing board with a few of my ideas, but I want to make it perfectly clear that I am not abandoning ATL. Additionally, I also want to kill the rummors/fears that I am leaving CLE and moving RogueMechanic down to ATL...that's not going to happen, at least for the foreseeable future. So y'all can stop your worrying!
- Do you want more timely updates about what's going on (Since I have already proven that I suck at keeping this site updated...), your best bet is to follow me on Twitter...@RogueMechanic.
- That's it for now. Back to the bikes.